This is what Santa brought the boys for Christmas!!
They loved all their surprises :) The surprise outside is a basketball goal.
I have not gotten a picture of it yet. I think Nolen was most excited about the basketball. He walked around all morning saying "ball ball ball". Grady loved his walkie talkies and basketball goal. It was a great day!!
I have not gotten a picture of it yet. I think Nolen was most excited about the basketball. He walked around all morning saying "ball ball ball". Grady loved his walkie talkies and basketball goal. It was a great day!!











4 comments:
love the new pics! what sweet boys:)
Looks like Santa was very good to you!
What was the big surprise outside?!?
Oh, haha, sorry, a basketball goal! I'm a dork! How fun! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Nolan looks much like Jake and Grady like you! Isn't that amazing!
Post a Comment