
My Cousin Tagged me. I am suppose to do these four things:
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer.
2. Choose the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four other people.
This picture is from when I was keeping Avery and Harper. I had just loaded them all up and we were going to the library for story time. It was a lot of fun!
I tag Missy, Katie, Becky, and Laura.
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer.
2. Choose the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four other people.
This picture is from when I was keeping Avery and Harper. I had just loaded them all up and we were going to the library for story time. It was a lot of fun!
I tag Missy, Katie, Becky, and Laura.







2 comments:
That's a car full!
BTW, I really like your page! Its so Christmassy!! You've made me want to update mine!
Post a Comment