Tuesday, September 30, 2008

6 Week Check-Up

Today Nolen went for his 6 week check up.
He weighs 11 pounds and is 21 1/2 inches long.
He is in the 50th percentile for height and weight.
His head circumference is 39 1/2 cm.
That is the 80th percentile.
Looks like he is going to have a big head and be very round!

4 comments:

Julie said...

He is perfect!

Missy said...

he will be just right!

vergne said...

How does Grady like preschool? I think he & Sophie are among the few who don't take naps.

I tagged you for something on our blog. Check out our blog for details.

Paula

vergne said...

Courtney,
Nolen is very cute! Are ya'll going to the Train Day this afternoon? I don't know if you'll check before then or not. My mom told me about it and the Gaddes' said we could come if we wanted to. We have guests in town so I don't know what we're doing.

Paula