"Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17
Congratulations, Courtney. He's beautiful and looks like a little Jake!
Courtney Congrats to you and Jake and big brother Grady! He is precious! I think he looks just like Grady! Hope all is well..enjoy your rest there. Allison O'Dell
I think he has changed-- I just saw him! He is so cute! I am glad that your doing well and he is here!!!
Congratulations!!
Congrats! He looks just like Jake!
Congrats!! He looks just like Grady did!! He is just adorable!! Marilyn Boyette
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations, Courtney. He's beautiful and looks like a little Jake!
Courtney Congrats to you and Jake and big brother Grady! He is precious! I think he looks just like Grady! Hope all is well..enjoy your rest there. Allison O'Dell
I think he has changed-- I just saw him! He is so cute! I am glad that your doing well and he is here!!!
Congratulations!!
Congrats! He looks just like Jake!
Congrats!! He looks just like Grady did!! He is just adorable!! Marilyn Boyette
Post a Comment